Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm officially addicted to learning...

about learning.

There, I said it. Now you know why I have dark circles under my eyes and why I always seem to be doing SOMETHING. I am never still, and I am exhausted, but I can't stop!

This site has free images-- generally a tough thing to come across. I don't know how much money I have spent on stock images, but I am sure I could drive a nicer car if I had the money back. Anyhoo...drumroll...

www.morguefile.com

From the site: The term "morgue file" is popular in the newspaper business to describe the file that holds past issues flats. The purpose of this site is to provide free image reference material for use in all creative pursuits. This is the world wide web's morguefile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear your brain...